How to set up default web browser?
When you use windows operating system Internet Explorer is your default browser sometimes you may have more than one browser installed in your computer/laptop and you may want to set up your favorite browser as your default browser.
Steps to set up Google Chrome as your default browser.
- click on a Customize and Control google chrome button which can be seen on top right hand side of the browser.
- from the menu click on Options and it will display options page.
- Inside the page click on Basics and you can see Default Browser section appears.
- To make Chrome your default browser click on Make Google Chrome my default browser button.
Steps to set up Internet Explorer as your default browser.
- Open browser and click on Tools located on the menu bar on top left corner.
- Select Internet Options from Tools menu.
- Internet Options dialog will open. Click on Programs tab.
- Inside the Default Web Browser section click on Make default button to make Internet Explorer your default browser.