How to set up/override fonts and color and use of accessibility option?
You can set your own style to display web page in your browser which overrides the original style of the web page. Accessibility options allows you to use your own font style and color to view web pages in your browser. To set up your own fonts and colors follow the steps described below.
- Open browser and click on Tools located on the menu bar on top left corner.
- Select Internet Options from Tools menu.
- Internet Options dialog will open.
- Click on the Fonts button to open Fonts dialog box and select your preferred font from the list.
- click OK and now click on Colors button to select color of your choice and then click OK.
- click on Accessibility button which will open Accessibility dialog box.
- Select all the options from the formatting section which will override the original font style and color of the web page.
- click on a Customize and Control google chrome button which can be seen on top right hand side of the browser.
- from the menu click on Options and it will display the options page.
- Inside the options page click on Under the Bonnet. Find Web Content section on the right hand side which will allow you to select font size and style, zoom level, language and spell checker settings.