How to set web page as your home page in Internet Explorer?
you can set up home page of your browser in four different ways.
- Use blank page as your home page.
- Use default page as your home page.
- Use current page as your home page.
- Use more than one URL as your home page which will open in different tabs.
- Open browser and click on Tools located on the menu bar on top left corner.
- Select Internet Options from Tools menu.
- Internet Options dialog will open.
- Under the Home Page section you will find three buttons Use Current, Use Default, Use Blank.
- Use Current button will set current web site, which is open in your browser, as your home page.
- Use Default button will set default page as your home page.
- Use Blank button to set blank page as your home page.
- you can even specify more than one URL, considering you enter each URL in new line, each URL will open in a new tab.
- How to set web page as your home page in Google Chrome?
- click on a Customize and Control google chrome button which can be seen on top right hand side of the browser.
- from the menu click on Options and it will display options page.
- Inside the page click on Basics and you can see Home Page section appears on the right hand side which will allow you set up home page for your browser.